Peppermint Technology is the multi-award winning provider of the Legal Service Platform, a new generation of legal software. Built on the strong foundation of the industry leading Microsoft Dynamics, the Platform brings together in one place all the Applications, Transactions, Collaboration and Content tools required to operate a high performing, client centric law firm. Platform delivers legal case management software, legal practice management software, legal document management software, legal accounts software and legal business intelligence and reporting software.
Peppermint Platform: The next generation of Legal Software
Peppermint's Legal Service Platform combines in one place, using one database, all the different legal software applications required by a law firm. It continuously connects every data point, via the client profile, thus transforming every person, task and business process into a proactive customer service agent. This enables the delivery of a highly personalised, instant and consistent experience across all channels, anytime, anywhere.
In addition to providing legal software applications, the Platform has been designed to share data and applications across a sophisticated suite of built in legal software collaboration tools, such as legal online services that deliver self-service and self-assessment functionality. This, combined with the Platform's ability to consume and present highly tailored content, allows law firms to transform the delivery of legal services and improve the efficiency of their back office operation with our multi-award winning legal software.
Peppermint have embraced the multi billion dollar investment Microsoft has made in the Dynamics Business Platform, and tailored it for the legal market. We have made the Microsoft Dynamics Business Platform accessible to every legal firm, previously only within the reach of those firms with very large technology budgets. In recognition of Peppermint's achievements we were awarded Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013.
The Legal Service Platform is hosted in a private Peppermint IT Cloud designed for, and serving only, Peppermint clients.
Key Features of Peppermint's Legal Software:
As well as these Peppermint legal applications, 3rd party applications are available from the Peppermint App Shop
- The client is at the centre of every person, process, activity, communication and data point in the Platform legal software.
- Everyone in the law firm works from a single data source and one source of the truth.
- A full 360° view enables the law firm to provide a data driven, proactive and personalised experience.
- Use and interrogate data for marketing in a more relevant and personalised way.
- Peppermint Knowledge Centre provides law office staff with contextualised technical and business support throughout the Legal Services Platform.
- 3rd party content & service integration including feeds from social media accounts.
- Legal content integration enables lawyers to access relevant legal content, from websites or other types of feeds, within Platform itself, so all related information is in one place.
- Self-generated content.
- Internal content sharing.
For further information please see Practice Management, Case Management, Document Management and Business Intelligence and Reporting.
Find out what our customers say about Peppermint and our Legal Software
For more information read:
Legal Case Management Software
Legal Practice Management Software
Legal Accounts Software
Legal Online Services
What Our Customers Say
Peppermint Community IT Cloud